What's New?


by Anonymous



Question: I need to find out how to spell this word properly. It means dessert served before or with the bill. migurgese?

Answer: That would be a mignardise . I think they are there to console us that the meal is over and we really must be on our way!

By the way, the French word
mignard refers to someone who has an affected daintiness or who is simpering.

Kind Regards,


Photo by Meg Zimbeck.

Click here to post comments.

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How?
Simply click here to return to French Food Questions

privacy policy