Saumon en Papillote
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1 medium sized zucchini
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup crème fraîche
- 1 lemon
- handful of fresh dill
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Slice the zucchini into 1/8 inch rounds. Slice the tomatoes in two. Chop the fresh dill.
- Dry the fillets with paper towel and season with a little salt and pepper. Place each fillet on a separate rectangle of aluminum foil (about 12X8 inches should do it).
- Arrange the zucchini and tomatoes on top of each fillet. Squeeze on a little lemon juice.
- Top this with a dollop of crème fraîche. Sprinkle on the dill.
- Wrap each piece of fish in its aluminum foil, making sure there are no gaps or tears that might leak. Place the bundles in an oven proof baking dish and then in the hot oven.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- To serve, you can either allow everyone to open their own papillote or open them yourself and arrange the contents on a plate.
Accompaniment: Rice, potatoes, or couscous
Easy French Food //easy-french-food.com