- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 15 ounce can peach halves in light syrup, drained
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, slightly defrosted
- whipped cream
- 1/2 cup raspberry sauce
Makes 4 sundaes.
- Lightly toast the sliced almonds by placing them on a baking sheet in a hot (400°F) oven for 2 minutes.
- You can either slice the peach halves into smaller pieces, or leave them entire.
- Place several scoops of ice cream in each of four dishes. Top with the peaches and then drizzle on the raspberry sauce.
- Finish by topping with whipped cream and toasted almonds. Serve immediately.
Easy French Food http://easy-french-food.com