Salade concombres vinaigre
- 2 cucumbers
- 1/2 red onion, chopped very finely
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- salt and pepper
- Slice the cucumbers in 1/8 inch slices (a food processor is great for this). If you are using garden cucumbers, you will want to peel them and remove the seeds before slicing.
- In a small bowl, stir together the onions, vinegar, sugar and a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the cucumber slices in a serving bowl, and toss with the dressing. You can leave this to marinate several hours in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 servings.
Easy French Food http://easy-french-food.com