Tarte à la Ganache
- 1 9 inch pre-baked tart or pie shell
- 10 ounces good quality, sweet, dark chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Smarties or M&M's
Makes 8 servings
- Break the chocolate into small pieces and place in a sturdy, heat resistant mixing bowl.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and warm on medium heat. Remove from heat as soon as it comes to a boil.
- Pour the hot cream on top of the chocolate and cover the mixing bowl with a plate. Let it sit for five minutes.
- Using a wooden spoon stir the chocolate and cream until completely mixed. Pour into the pie shell.
- Refrigerate your tart for at least an hour before eating. You can decorate it just before serving with Smartie or M and M type candies.
Easy French Food http://easy-french-food.com