Salade de Haricots Blancs
Prepare a vinaigrette by combining the oil, vinegar, garlic and spices in a jar and shaking well with the
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- 2-15 ounce cans white beans, drained and rinced
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- butter lettuce
- 4 small tomatoes, quartered
Place the beans in a bowl or plastic container and pour on the vinaigrette. Stir in parsley.
At this point you can leave the salad to sit for about an hour so that the vinaigrette infuses
into the beans, or if you wish, you can refrigerate it until you are ready to serve.
To serve, place lettuce leaves on plates, spoon beans on top, and surround with tomato slices.
Easy French Food //easy-french-food.com